One has to wonder if putting in new stuff in the blog but not actually writing counts as being “obsesed by blogging”.
Two new things:
1. You’re in control of where you are! Just select the correct category on your post, and the “Writing From” indicator in the upper right corner will update automatically!
2. To answer YC’s questions,
writers are on the same level, and so, yes there is nothing really stopping you from doing edits on each other’s writing. Hopefully you’ll exercise restraint.
Post Slug is meant to contain search terms. This was for backward compatability for those migrating from the Movable Type blogging system. You can pretty much leave it alone. FYI, “slug” is a printing term:
slug ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slg)
1. A strip of type metal, less than type-high and thicker than a lead, used for spacing.
2. A line of cast type in a single strip of metal.
3. A compositor’s type line of identifying marks or instructions, inserted temporarily in copy.
Definition #5 part 3 is the one that we are interested in. Nowadays, a “slug” in newspaper talk is the nickname for that article that would fit on lists and schedules.