Not that immediate, but Malaysia and NJ would be areas I’d be posting from. To make it more geographically diverse, SE Asia may be a better catch-all… in case we may be in Singapore or Manila.
So has any one tried out the bookmarklet/toolbar thinggy? I remember in the first incarnation, I couldn’t figure it out to use it, but theoretically it’s a neato feature for me when I’m surfing and feel compelled to blather about it…
Responding to YC’s entry, I was working on tweaking the new template. The old font was Garamond, and I put it back that way. The Veranda stuff is the default. The sans serif font is now Futura (for those that have it — otherwise it’s your generic Sans system font), which I think I like better, too. I also threw in a darker red for the titles and the links to make them stand out more. The stylesheet is a bit more complicated than the last one, so I’m going cautiously.
[This post is here so that I can link to it from the right column.]
This is an experiment in creating a writing community, partially to satisfy a New Year’s resolution that I made at the end of 2003, partially to keep tabs on my friends and have friends keep tabs on what I have been doing. While there is no expection that all writers will blog every day, the variety of writers should come up with something new on a daily basis.
- Are of Asian/Pacific Islander heritage
- Hold a degree in law (JD or LLB)
- Are invited to join by me (FC). If you know me in real life and would like to receive an invitation, register here and I’ll give you writing privileges.
- Any topic is fair game
- Authors may not publically identify other member authors or any person not in the public view (i.e. significant others). Using first initials, pen names or call signs are ok.
- Authors own their writings, and the writings are the authors’ own viewpoints
- No gratuitous profanity
- I am pretty laissez faire about free expression and will avoid editing writings, but I own the website, and can choose to not publish or to unpublish anything for any reason
That is all. Thanks for visiting and for your support. FC