[This post is here so that I can link to it from the right column.]
This is an experiment in creating a writing community, partially to satisfy a New Year’s resolution that I made at the end of 2003, partially to keep tabs on my friends and have friends keep tabs on what I have been doing. While there is no expection that all writers will blog every day, the variety of writers should come up with something new on a daily basis.
- Are of Asian/Pacific Islander heritage
- Hold a degree in law (JD or LLB)
- Are invited to join by me (FC). If you know me in real life and would like to receive an invitation, register here and I’ll give you writing privileges.
- Any topic is fair game
- Authors may not publically identify other member authors or any person not in the public view (i.e. significant others). Using first initials, pen names or call signs are ok.
- Authors own their writings, and the writings are the authors’ own viewpoints
- No gratuitous profanity
- I am pretty laissez faire about free expression and will avoid editing writings, but I own the website, and can choose to not publish or to unpublish anything for any reason
That is all. Thanks for visiting and for your support. FC